Consulting in Construction Management and Custom Home Design
Ted Baker and Associates
is in charge of commercial and institutional construction.
We rely on seasoned teams of builders, who handle a full spectrum
of projects from new construction and total rehabilitations
to interior rough and finish carpentry.
Our construction teams have successfully completed projects
for such diverse clients as several Fortune 500 corporations,
a major advertising agency, a premier retailer, an art museum,
a private university, and numerous government agencies.
The track record we built is proof that we know the art of
construction. We understand clients' needs for timely completion
... maximum cost effectiveness ... and superior
work - for long-term value.
Baker and Associates focuses on infrastructure
construction and rehabilitation. Our public works contracts
have included wastewater, mass transit, transportation
terminals, and roadway projects.
We have experience with the stringent government standards,
codes, and specifications mandated by law. Nationwide
we have worked on more than a dozen public work projects.
infrastructure team's technical expertise and state-of-the-art
construction management capabilities mean public works projects
are completed on schedule and within budget ... thus saving
R. L. Dougherty & Associates
· American Telephone & Telegraph
· Art Institute of Chicago
· Chicago Department of Aviation
· Chicago Housing Authority
· City of Atlanta
· City of San Francisco
· Dept. of Housing & Urban Development
Illinois Department of Transportation
· Marshall Fields
· Mellon Stuart Construction
· Northwestern University
· Sheridan Road Development Partners
· State Farm Insurance
· Turner Construction
· Winfield Moody Healthcare Organization
R. L. Dougherty & Associates, Atlanta, GA
· Fulton County Superior Courthouse, Atlanta, GA ($1.9
· City of San Francisco Water Filtration, CA ($3 million)
· City of Oakland Municipal District, CA ($537,000)
· Leo Burnett Building, Chicago, IL ($5.3 million)
· Ameritech, Barrington, IL ($1.9 million)
· Navy Pier, Chicago, IL ($800,000)
· Chicago Transit Authority ($2.5 million)